- A keyboard inspired by the Ergodox keyboard
- Fully open-source (GPL v3)
- Totally re-written from scratch and still GLP-licenced
Plug and play
- Plug it in and it works!
There's no more to say here... because it's just so easy to use.
- International configurator
- Configure your keys
- Configure your RGB colors
- Configure what will be printed on your keycaps
- Create your macros
- Share your configuration
- 100% configurable RGB LEDs
- Comes with many LED effects
- You can order blank keycaps, pre-defined keycaps or design your own keycaps!
- Sound not distorted by the environment
- Keyboard locking
- Send many keys in one key press
- Bring it with you everywhere
Here is the latest news:
- Some of our old rubber-domes keyboards
- Some of our latest mechanical keyboards
- The Ergofip keyboard prototype #1
- What's coming next